Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Busy Life

I just really can't believe it has been a couple of weeks since I posted. I have been so busy trying to get caught up with house work, going out of town for a funeral, having Javy since he was sick and couldn't go to daycare, etc. Am I excused.

The trip for the funeral was sad, it was the mother of a good friend of mine (she leaves 10 children and a husband). I haven't seen my friend for years. It was so good to see her and get caught up a little bit. You know how it is, you think "I'm not going to let it go so long. I'm going to try to keep in touch now." I just hope I really do. There are so many good memories there. I just have to make it happen!

The trip was nice since I got to spend the day with my very best friend. Charlie took the day off to go with me and we really had a good time. The weather was great. We needed sunglasses all day! It was just wonderful to go back and drive through the old neighborhood and remember all the years we lived there. The house we lived in in Canton was the first house Charlie built for us and it is kind of sad to have someone else living in it, but I wouldn't go back there to live for anything. I really love living in the country.

I really have spent enough time on the computer this morning. I will try to not go so long without posting. I will have to get some pictures together and post for my daughter-in-law's birthday on Friday.

Enjoy Spring!! I think it's finally here!

No comments: