Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Danielle!



Danielle and Javy and her birthday cheesecake.


I just want to wish Danielle (my favorite daughter-in-law) a very Happy Birthday. Her birthday was actually on Friday (the 13th). I didn't get to post on that day because I kept the kids so she and Chuck could take a little trip for her birthday. I have to say she is the best thing that ever happened to Chuck. She takes very good care of him and don't you even try to criticize him. She will straighten you out. One of the girls got him a card that said they thought about getting her a gag gift but then they remembered she already had their brother. She didn't even want to read it out loud. We all thought it was hilarious.

She is a stay at home Mom who also home schools her children, so she is very busy lady. Thanks Danielle for all you do for Chuck, Breanna, and C.J. We love you and are glad you are part of our family.


No comments: