Thursday, March 12, 2009

PICTURES

Everyone wants to see pictures, so I am going to post some pictures of my family. They are going to be in no certain order and not everyone at once. My camera is being repaired right now, so none are real current, but the grandchildren are coming for a "sleepover" (as C.J. calls it) tonight while Chuck takes Danielle on a little day trip tomorrow for her birthday, so maybe I can have Carolyn take some more. You can click on the image to see larger. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. :0)





This one is Chuck & Danielle, Breanna and C.J. taken at Carolyn's wedding in October.



This of Carolyn and George and his family was taken at their wedding in October. This picture is with their traditional wedding clothes. They changed into Indian wedding clothes for the reception.





This is Breanna, George and Carolyn taken at my nephews wedding in December.





My girls and neices have a tradition of taking a "girl cousins" picture whenever they are all together. This was also at my nephews wedding in December. In front is Courtney Sherron, Kari Jodon, and Carolyn Sherron Cheriyan. In the back is Jeannie Miller Cassidy, Jody Miller Mayle, and Sarah Mayle. Aren't they beautiful?



>

This is Carolyn, George, Chuck and Danielle on Christmas morning with the truffles and sparkling grape juice I put in the guys stockings to share with their wives. :0)





This is Courtney and Jay'von on black friday before we left to shop.

I think that's enough for now. Hopefully I will be able to keep up and post pictures regularly now. Don't forget to comment and let me know what you think.

No comments: