Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Bug has hit!

WOW! Has it hit us. Everybody has the aches, head junk, and cough. Jay'von was very sick last evening and early morning, but has now started to drink some and the fever has come down. Thank God for that. I thought we were going to make a trip to Morgantown. We are very thankful for how healthy he is. This is the first time he has been sick since he was 3 months old.

I'm almost afraid to say it, but wasn't the weather today awesome. I did not even get to go outside, but the sunshine was wonderful. I'm not sure what will happen with old Mr. Groundhog tomorrow, but I'm sure in about 6 weeks we will be done with all this winter stuff no matter what.

So, Happy Groundhog Day, anyway!


Kids funny quote:

Chuck was filling out one of those surveys you get in the mail and was asking Danielle the questions. One of the questins was "Is anyone in your household expecting a baby?" C.J. was listening and chimed in with "Well I'm sure not expecting a baby. Why would I expect a baby? Mommy already has me and Beana, we don't need anymore."

No comments: