Monday, February 23, 2009

LOTS OF CHANGE!



My days have just become longer. Courtney and Jay'von have moved to Clarksburg so she is closer to school. She has been on a waiting list for this apartment since July and it just came available. I know it is what is best for her but I sure miss my little ball of energy. It is 10:30 am on the first day and I am already lost. I have great plans to get things caught up on my house, but today I am floundering in self pity. I miss them so much. The house even seems quiet at night when they are usually on the other end asleep and not making noise. I know I will get used to it, but that doesn't help me get through this day.

She called me this morning after she dropped him off at daycare. (His first time ever) and said he didn't even cry. He wouldn't even come hug her goodbye. I'm sure he is doing fine. I just worry about nap time and will they rock him if he won't go to sleep by himself. I haven't seen him since Saturday morning and that is a long time for me. I guess I am having withdrawal.

I will survive this and come out stronger as will Javy. He will probably do better then me, I'm sure.

The rest of the family is doing well after about 3 rounds of the bug. We all had the sinus thing that goes with spring and then had to proceed to the stomach virus that everyone has had. The only difference is we had to pass it around a few times. I finally quarantined everyone to their room and used alot of disinfectant spray. I think we are done here in our house although Chuck and Danielle are still battling it. Charlie and Chuck were the last two to get sick. I guess because they are gone all day.

I am planning to update the pictures I have promised soon. Without the baby all day I will have more time. We'll see how it goes. Bye for now. I'll try to get back sooner this time.

No comments: