Monday, April 13, 2009

EASTER

We had a wonderful Easter. Our services at church were such a blessing. I am so glad we serve a God that still lives. The tomb is empty, but they did not just move Him, He's still alive today. Thank God.

We celebrated Breanna's birthday with our family on Sunday also, so I will post her birthday pictures and Easter pictures.




Breanna with her Birthday cupcakes.




Breanna and C.J. all dressed up after church.




This is the best we could do for a picture of Jay'von dressed up. He was sick all weekend and just starting to feel better. He fell asleep before we left church.








Carolyn and Courtney in their Easter finery. Aren't they beautiful.

No one else wanted to be photographed, so that is it for Easter. We did have an enjoyable day and the weather was beautiful, even though a little cool.

Courtney is on spring break this week, so we will get to see them a little more. Jay'von is feeling better, but still really fussy so it is a good thing he has a few days off of daycare. Hopefully it will give his system a break from all the germs he seems to pick up there.

Now that the holiday is over, and hopefully everyone is better, I'll try to post a little more often. LOL.

Click on the comment button right below this and let me know who is visiting us. I know it is easy to just read, I do that also. But since I am blogging myself, I have started to comment on others because I now know what it is like to have 20 hits in a day and not know who is reading. Thanks. That helps my obsessive behavior that goes crazy when that happens.

Until next time.

2 comments:

Susie said...

Your grandkids are so cute! I can't believe how big Chuck's kids are. WOW! I do read your blogs when I get a chance..but I am bad about not leaving comments too!:)

Sherry Sherron said...

Yep, it's easy to do. I read a lot of them, but comment on very few. But I am trying to do better. Thanks!