Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Getting Started!!

I know this should have been my first post, but my feelings were so strong on Dad's birthday that I just had to write about it. I confess, I am a follower of blogs. I have many that I follow daily and my family is constantly telling me that I need to do this. Sooo, here I am. I posted the first one and thought, "OK, it can set there until I decide I need to write about something again." But, would you believe it. Someone actually read it. No one knew I started it except some of my children, and someone found me and read my post. Now I feel like I have to keep going.

This is just going to be for fun. I will write about things that are important to me. They may not see important to anyone else, but that is what blogging is all about. It is just a little piece of our life that we are willing to share with the world.

I hope you enjoy my blog as well I enjoy some that I follow. I will soon be posting some pictures and listing my favorite blogs. Until next time. Stay warm and be happy!

No comments: