Saturday, May 7, 2011

Random thoughts.....

There are lots of random thoughts running through my head right now.  Some of the things I could write about; It's  one of the coldest springs I remember, Easter, Breanna and Carolyn's birthday's, Mother's day, Courts upcoming graduation.... I could go on and on and on and on. I think you get the picture. 

I think I will suffice it to say I will just post a couple pictures from the last couple of weeks and do a longer post next week when I have more time.

Enjoy!  These are from Easter weekend which was also Carolyn's birthday.  She is 29 and has never had her birthday on Easter.  Someone did some research and found it has been over a hundred years since Easter was on April 24 and will be that many more before it happens again.  So she enjoyed a once in a lifetime occurrence. 





Carolyn, George and Zara on Carolyn's Birthday



Baby Zara having some quality time with Papa


Courtney and Jay'von

Breanna and C.J.

Breanna with her birthday cheesecake....
Well that about covers the last few weeks.  I'm not sure why we don't have any pictures of Chuck and Danielle.  They must have been hiding from the camera. 

Have a great week! It's going to be a busy one.  Mother's Day is tomorrow and Courtney graduates with her RN on Thursday night. I'll be back after it's all over. 

No comments: