Monday, May 16, 2011

She's Finished! (for now)

I just want to take the time to congratulate Courtney on reaching another milestone in her career climb. She graduated this weekend with her RN and we are very proud of her accomplishment. She plans to  continue school this fall for her BSN and maybe her Masters after that.  She has ambition and goals and I admire her for striving and achieving those goals.  She works hard and I know she can do whatever she sets her mind to.  Congratulations, Courtney!  We love you.


Courtney Janelle Sherron, RN










Jay'v congratulating Mama.
 Quote of the day: Sonya (Courtney's friend) taught Jay'von to say Congratulations to Courtney after her pinning ceremony on Thursday night.  On Friday morning Jay'v and I were driving to Morgantown to attend Sonya's ROTC officier's commissioning ceremony.  Jay'v didn't want to get up early to do this.  He kept saying he wanted to go back home.  I told him we wanted to go to Sonya graduation.  He said "I don't want to go to Sonya's gradulation and already went to Mommy's gradulation last night!"

No comments: