Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Thought for the day!!

Look around you and realize that you have no idea what the other person is going through. I read something like this on a blog recently and it really made me think. All of us have hurts, all of us have problems and concerns. Some of them are heartbreaking. A lot of them no one knows about. But that doesn't make it any less real.

None of us are immune to trouble. No matter how perfect your family may seem outwardly, they still have warts that are hidden. And that doesn't make me think any less of you. Really, it makes me think more because it makes you more real.

God, help me to remember this. As I go through my little troubles, there is someone out there going through the same or worse. Let it make me better, not bitter.

Jay'v quote of the day:
(after seeing a cookie that Carolyn had broken a piece off of)
"C.Shay eat morra" Then he decided to eat it instead!

No comments: