Saturday, September 18, 2010

UNSUBSCRIBE!?

I have just spent my morning "unsubscribing" to all the junk emails I acquired while doing facebook. It seems like everything you "like" has some kind of informative email they want to send you. The only problem is I never read them so they just fill up my regular email in box. It is so time consuming because you have to open each one and scroll down to the end of the page and click on unsubscribe. I know, hard stuff, huh! But time consuming, none the less. Why do we set ourselves up for this junk. There are enough junk emails out there and other things to waste our time without adding more. But now facebook is gone and I'm working on that in box. :)

Aren't you glad that God doesn't "unsubscribe" us. We send him junk mail everyday. Probably things he doesn't need to hear (he already knows, anyway)but we can still call on him with all our problems and not worry about being "unsubscribed" or "de-friended". And His messages to us everyday are always interesting and important and worth reading. I'm such a problem child but he has promised to "never leave me nor forsake me" and I can believe that and stand on it daily.

Until next time.....have a relaxing, fun filled Saturday!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I enjoy reading your blogs... :)