Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I THOUGHT....

I thought.... all my computer problems were taken care of....I was wrong.

I took the computer in to have the plug repaired. Seemed simple enought to me. They took a couple of days to fix it but I thought they just had a lot of work lined up. I didn't realize they were trying to get this plug to stay soldered to the mother board. I brought it home and it worked for about 6 hours and then nothing again. The only difference was this time I couldn't get it to connect at all. So back to the shop we went. This time they had it for a week. Still no luck. They priced a mother board for me but it was more then I should put into a dying computer. So they told me about one they had for sale. I thought....I was getting a good deal since they transferred my files from the old computers for free since I had paid for repair that didn't work. I thought....I was getting a computer that compared with the one I had (price wise it seemed close). I was so tired of messing with it I didn't call my resident computer geek and check. Now I have a new computer that is so slow it seems I am on dial up. This is the first time I have even been able to get signed on to my blog.

Granted there were about 16,000 (no exaggeration) pictures added from the old computers but I removed those to an external hard drive this evening and it is still slow. I checked the numbers and think I've been took...lol. So now...."I think" they had better have a plan to return my money so I can go get a computer that will work!!!

Talk to you again soon...hopefully on a NEW computer!

No comments: