Friday, May 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHARLIE!

I just thought I would tell you a few things about Charlie you might not already know. Today is his 51st birthday and he would not mind me saying how old he is because he says you are only as old as you feel and he doesn't feel that old.






He is:

My husband of over 31 years.

A father of 1 boy and 2 girls, a grandfather of 1 girl and 2 boys.

A recovered workaholic. (mostly)

The best carpenter I know, and I know quite a few.

A very laid back type of person who does not like a fight, so I guess that makes him a lover not a fighter.

My best friend, I would rather spend the day with him then anyone I know.

An awesome ice skater. He one time skated down the hill of McKinley Monument in Canton without falling. (Yes, I know there are signs posted not to do this so don't try it.)

A fair weather hunter.

A loud snorer.

A morning person who has whistled in the shower at 4:00 am before.

A person not afraid to say I love you.

A goal setter.

A better shopper than I am.

An awesome chicken griller.

A great Cookie baker.

A wonderful husband, father, and grandfather.

We love you, Charlie, and hope you have a wonderful birthday. May God bless you with many, many more.

No comments: