Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'M A WINNER!!!

My wonderful, high speed, satellite Internet was not so wonderful yesterday.  As a matter of fact, it isn't most days anymore.  I'm not sure what is going on but plan on making a call today to see why my server isn't responding most of the time at least 4 days of the week. But aside from all that, I find that I am a winner in the drawing held over at ourshelteringtree.blogspot.com .  If you haven't visited their blog yet you are missing something.  They have a very unique situation with a mother and her two daughters blogging together.  They all have great, encouraging things to say.  You definitely would benefit from checking them out and add them to your list of blogs your read regularly.  They have wonderful ideas about many things from decorating, to recipes, to how to live our lives pleasing to God. Of course that is the most important aspect.  We all need help and encouragement in our daily walk with God and Pam and her family have lots of  God given talent they are willing to share.  Thanks, Pam, Melanie, Emily (and of course, Morgan) for starting your wonderful blog and for the gift. God knows when we need a lift.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Thank you, Sherry. I need your e-mail address or a mailing one to get your certificate sent.