Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cookie Exchange.....

I started a post for New Years about all that happened in 2010 but it just was taking to long.  I think I'll just focus on a review of December in pictures.  Hope you enjoy them!

The first thing that happened in December was our Second Annual Cookie Exchange.  We started this last year for a fun time with our family and friends.  We expected about 20 people and had over 50 attend.  My little house was bursting at the seams.  Andrea Poston offered her BIG family room to us this year. So we packed up all our stuff and took it next door for the party. 

These pictures are just a few I had time to take during the busy evening.  Sorry, somehow I neglected to get pictures of the wonderful cookies.


Kristen's snowflake sugar cookies

My niece Jody as "Grandma got run over by a reindeer"


The ladies can come dressed in Christmas attire. We actually give a prize for the favorite outfit.  These are the ladies that dressed for the occasion.


These last pictures are of some of the ladies that attended the party.  I wasn't able to get everyone because there was so much going on.

We had a great time and an excellent turnout even though the weather didn't cooperate.  We're already looking forward to next year.

Coming up next.....Church Christmas Program.

No comments: