Thursday, November 11, 2010

I LOVE FALL!!

I love fall. The days are crisp and cool. The nights are long and cuddly. The colors are beautiful and the sunshine is nice and warm (not so hot you don't want to be out in it).  I know many people disagree with me but it is so much more comfortable then summer. 

I couple of weeks ago the kids came to spend the day and bake cupcakes and carve pumpkins.  Somehow I failed to get pictures of the cupcakes but got a lot of the pumpkins.  I'm only posting a few so you can get an idea of how much fun they had.  It was a beautiful sunny day and they worked outside so the pics were great.

They found cleaning them out to be "yucky". :0)



I think they all had to have help with the "yucky" stuff.


It takes concentration....

They used patterns that Courtney brought.


No pattern for C.J.....he just "imaginated" it!



Yay! All done.

The finished product


Jay'v, so proud of the pumpkin his Mommy did for him
 Now you see what fun they had carving Pumpkins. They really did come out well.  The patterns they used were very detailed.  They were beautiful when lit. 

Thanks for visiting with us again.  Talk to me...let me know that you think my grandkids are the best because I do....lol.

No comments: