Friday, August 27, 2010

Another computer bites the dust....

Yep, that's the story of my life. My crazy, old, slow, dinasaur Gateway that has worked forever (even with a broken screen) decided on Monday that it was tired of working. I finally took it in to the computer repair shop yesterday but as of today still haven't heard what they think the problem is.

I found it kind of funny that I blog about changing my routine a little to include blogging a little every day and my computer promptly dies...LOL. I am borrowing George's computer tonight to do this. Hopefully by next week when they will be staying in their new apartment in Morgantown I will have worked something out. I really have to have a computer... :0)

We started moving Carolyn and George's stuff today. We hope to have every thing loaded up tomorrow and drive it to Morgantown and unload on Saturday. Their apartment is very nice. They do have some interesting neighbors, though!!

I'll try to update as I get the chance and a computer!

No comments: